The Ministry of Road and Transport Development will conduct the selection of personnel for the post of coordinator “Western Regional Road Corridor Investment Program" which implementing from Mongolian Government and Asian Development Bank.
Summary of duties includes, but is not limited to:
- ensure that the project is implemented in compliance whit the legal agreements with ADB, including safeguards, anti-corruption, procurement, technical, and requirements;
- will be responsible for the activities that will implement the project, ensure effective management, provide project planning and activities within the project framework.;
- ensure implementation of the plan and budget confirmed by the empowered person, develop a report and information of implementation, manage the project's capital, ensure control of capital expenditure;
- immediately organize payments and the calculation of credit and budget capital in accordance with the purpose, to conduct a financial report in the framework of the relevant rules;
- ensure implementation of the procurement plan, project activity plan, give a report;
- to carry out financing and purchase within the framework of the project, in accordance with the relevant law, the rule of Mongolia, and the international agreement;
- to control the supplied materials, the work and the activities of the Contractor, to draw a conclusion on the workability of the work;
- conduct a conclusion on the workflow of the Consultant and the Contractor, send an information report of activities to the project implemented organization and other;
- to monitor the implementation of the Employment Contract with the personnel for the salary of the project staff, develop a proposal on the responsibility of the personnel, draw a conclusion, extend, terminate or give a reward.
- engineer of road construction, or Bachelor and even higher in the direction of business administration;
- good interpersonal and communicative skills to lead the PIU’s work with project implementer and stakeholders;
- work experience: at least 5 years on the highway industry, and 1 of them must have experience in the administrative post;
- excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Mongolian languages;
- good computer skills (MS Office and Internet).
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit following documents in sealed envelopes to the address specifies below.
- Cover letter;
- Copies of University diplomas and other certificates /verified by notaries/;
- Reference letters from two previous/current employers /original documents/.
MINISTRY OF ROAD AND TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
11 CHINGIS AVENUE, SUKHBAATAR DISTRICT
ULAANBAATAR 1425 MONGOLIA
Application will be received between 09:00 a.m-12:30 a.m and 14:00-16:30 p.m until 30 August, 2017. The material for the application is not returned, and will invite to the next level only 3 of the most suitable pre-applicants. The selection members do not have conflict of interest with the applicants.
|PROJECT COORDINATOR TO BE EMPLOYED ON SELECTION BASIS|
|Ministry of Road and Transport Development of Mongolia Facebook|